RECOVERY AFTER MALE TUMMY TUCK
With tummy tuck operation, loose skin and excess fat tissue are removed, the muscles under the abdomen are stretched and the hernias are repaired.
The best candidates for male tummy tuck operation:
- Physically and mentally healthy,
- Have reached their ideal weight,
- Those who have maintained their stable weight for at least six months,
- Those with realistic expectations about the operation.
Recovery after Male Tummy Tuck
Before performing male tummy tuck operation, Dr. Etoz gives the patient instructions for the recovery.
The recovery process after tummy tuck operation varies from patient to patient.
- Special garment must be worn for a month after the operation
- 2 weeks after the tummy tuck operation, the patient can go back to the desk job.
- For 6 weeks, the patient should not lift heavy and avoid activities that force the body.