RECOVERY AFTER BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT
Before a Brazilian butt lift operation, Dr. Etoz gives instructions to the patients about the recovery process.
First Two Weeks After Brazilian Butt Lift
- The recovery time may be slightly longer for the butt. Because this area is directly connected with physical activities such as walking and standing.
- On the first post-operative day, you should lie down in a compression suit and periodically move your hands and feet. You can start walking 2 days after the operation.
- Swelling and bruising are normal in the butt area, after a few days it starts to decrease.
- You may have pain for several days after the operation, but you will be prescribed painkillers.
- The drain will be in place for seven days to prevent fluid accumulation.
Two to Eight Weeks After Brazilian Butt Lift
- During the first eight weeks, you should sit with pillow support,
- You should wear a compression garment for 6-8 weeks,
- The results of the butt lift operation are visible between 3-6 months,
- It is recommended that you do not go shopping for at least three months,
- Two weeks after the operation, you can drive and return to work. However, it is better to put a hip pillow in the seat while sitting.
- You can start exercising eight weeks after the operation. However, you have to wait 2 months to return to the gym.