RECOVERY AFTER BREAST AUGMENTATION
After a breast augmentation operation, Dr.Etoz’s instructions will accelerate the recovery process. After Dr. Etoz’s breast augmentation operations:
- Most patients can continue their daily life on the days after surgery.
- Usually, the patients don’t have much pain after the operation, or it is relieved with painkillers.
- Most patients do not have bruising.
- Postoperatively, breast tenderness or numbness may occur. However, these problems gradually disappear.
- Patients can start low-impact exercises three weeks after the operation.
- Some patients’ breasts may look great right after the operation. Some patients may see the full result after waiting for 6-8 weeks. This is a normal situation that varies from person to person.
- Patients are usually discharged a few hours after the operation with a surgical bra with incisions covered with gauze. However, you need someone to take you home and spend the night with you.
- The patient can take a shower 36 hours after the operation.
Visits After Breast Augmentation Operation
After breast augmentation, patients should come to the doctor’s clinic for regular check-ups. These visits can plan as follows:
1st visit: You should visit your doctor 5-7 days after the surgery. During this period, the patient continues to wear a soft or underwire bra.
2nd visit: The second visit is usually 18-20 days after the operation. If Dr.Etoz gives permission, the patient can return to sports activities.
3rd visit: The third visit is 3-4 months after the breast augmentation. During this visit, breast symmetry and implants are checked.
Also, patients should visit Dr. Etoz annually.